Friday, November 14, 2014

Morning findings

I hate mornings. Always have. But ever since I had a baby, there is not much I can do about it, so I just try to make the most out of them. 

Weekdays are busy. I am either at work or busy running errands. So, the weekends (Fridays and Saturdays in this part of the world) are pretty much when I get to go around and see what is going on in the city. 

Today, during my morning outing, I stumbled across many new and interesting things I thought I'd share with you. 

Make note!

The latest coffee variations from Nespresso are here: Apple Crumble, Chocolate Mint and Hazelnut Dessert. Simply delicious! I already got myself a few boxes!!!














Since we are speaking of coffee, local shops like Starbucks and Cafe Nero are already in Christmas mode. New coffee flavors, gingerbread cookies and decorations are everywhere!













Organic foods & cafe is now open at Nation Towers Galleria, Abu Dhabi. And the best part is they have lots of promotions going on where you can have 15% and 20% off your groceries. 














Great store with the cutest and very useful baby products in Abu Dhabi Mall. Loved many items and was ready to do some serious damage with my credit card. Unfortunately, or fortunately, for my husband's sake, the clothing items only go up to 24 months (my daughter is 27 months old). I'll certainly go back for other products like games, furniture and decorative items. Suggest you check it out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment