Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Gelish delish

There is no denying that a mani and pedi have the power to make us women feel good. But, let’s face it: sometimes this whole nail process is extremely time consuming – especially since a nail polish never lasts too long…
 
Ever since I became a Mom a few months ago, I’ve been on the lookout for ways to optimize my time - or, better yet, find magical ways to multiply the little and precious time I have.
 
So, I can’t tell you how happy I was when I came across Gelish, this new (to me at least…) nail polish that stays on for weeks and weeks without cracking.
 
When the lady at the salon showed me this little miracle in a bottle I quite frankly did not believe her. But it does work! I applied it on November 19 and only removed it today, December 12!
 
 
Cons?
-         It does take a little more time to apply it.
-         Removing it can be a bit tricky.
 
Pros?
-         Immediately after it is applied, your nails are completely dry.
-         You can perform any task (including doing the dishes or changing dirty diapers) with no risk of damaging your nails.
-         Your nails will look great throughout an entire business trip or a family vacation.
-         You don’t have to go for a mani and pedi every single week!
 
Not sure if this is one of those things that we only see in the UAE, but I am guessing it will soon be everywhere - or perhaps it is already and I’m the only one in the world who has never heard about it (if this is the case, shame on you girlfriends for not telling me about this before)!
 
Note: No, I’m not being paid to promote the product. I’m just a happy girl who thinks this Gelish is simply delish!

2 comments:

  1. Adorei! Nunca tinha ouvido falar, acho q aqui no Brasil as manicures é que não iam gostar, se vc passa uma semana sem ir ao salão elas reclamam!rsrsrsr
    Parabéns pelo post!!! Bjs Marina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eu ja conhecia mas deixei muitas amigas serem cobaias antes de usar... just tried for the first time last week, right before xmas cooking marathon... and it's performance is really great! Agora junte a isso a manicure de um salaozinho que eu achei depois de 5 anos morando aqui, que faz unhas just like back home! Nome da milagreira: Maricel, salao: colors of raspeberry (you can find them on FB) xx

    ReplyDelete