Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Dubai – Rio de Janeiro – Buenos Aires

As of today, Emirates has daily nonstop flights to the most wonderful city in the world: Rio de Janeiro, my hometown.

The aircraft, which took off from Dubai International Airport at 7:10am, is expected to arrive at Airport Antônio Carlos Jobim (commonly known as GALEÃO) at 3:37pm - after 14 long hours, made a little bit easier by Emirates' award-winning service and in-flight entertainment system.

Can't help but wish I was on that flight...

'Minha alma canta (my soul sings), vejo o Rio de Janeiro (I see Rio de Janeiro), estou morrendo de saudades (oh how I miss it)...'



And there is more... After dropping off passengers in Rio, the flight continues on to Buenos Aires, Argentina's most cosmopolitan city, arriving at Ezeiza Airport at 7:30pm.

3 comments:

  1. I SO WISHED YOU WERE THERE TOO!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I SO WISHED YOU WERE THERE TOO!!!!
    Regina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vem, vem, vem!!!!! Saudades! Bjs Marina

    ReplyDelete