I thought I’d share with you an article I read recently on the benefits of camel milk. That’s right. Camel milk.
Apparently, camel milk…
- is low in fat (approximately 2% less than cow milk)
- reduces cholesterol
- boasts immune system
- is a great alternative for people with lactose intolerance
- is rich in calcium, promoting healthy grow of embryo during pregnancy
- has anti-ageing properties
- is good for healthy bones, nails, hair, teeth and skin
In fact, a series of camel milk by-products are currently under development. Soon people will be able to ask for a camel-ccino instead of the regular cappuccino.
To read the article:
For more info on camel milk: